- The Fridolino international private kindergarten opens its door to Slovene and foreign children. In addition to Slovene, English and German are also spoken and we do our best to familiarise our children with a vast range of cultures, customs and traditions.
- A child is a complete being who communicates with us and absorbs the stimuli from its environment from the very moment it is born into this world. Only interactions and relationships with other people allow children to develop and learn about themselves, others and the world around them. What we give them in their first years will accompany them through their entire lives. Here at the Fridolino kindergarten, we are well aware of this, which is why we always emphasise the fact that each child is precious in and of itself. We respect the child’s dignity and teach him how to interact socially with his or her peers, how to accept the social environment and respect cultural differences.
- We live in a technological era. The children’s toys and the games they play have changed. But even though we cannot escape progress, we also decided to dust off the games that we parents played in our childhood.
- Good diet and physical activity are the basis for the healthy development of any child. In our kindergarten, we give a lot of attention to both areas: We prefer locally produced and integrated food and physical activities make up an important part of our daily schedule, while our afternoon activities include plenty of sports.
Frido's opening time: Mon — Fri: 7.30 AM — 6.00 PM
We are aware that the time the children spend with their parents is precious. With that in mind, we designed our programme in such a way, that the children can participate in different extracurricular activities as a part of our regular offer and during kindergarten hours. We have the following extracurricular activities:
- Gym for the youngest ones
- Judo for children
- Music Together
- Fridolin’s choir
- Creative hour
- Forest kindergarten